Jun 24, 2011

Dont Judge me...

I don't know if I should publish this post or not... I would hate for it to creep up and bite me in the arse... hmmm... we will see when I am done typing my twisted/weird/abnormal thoughts out there...


There are "things" in life that I am missing these days... And I could not tell you why....

Life is great, our sex life is beyond amazing these days, Hes loving, caring, and sweeter than sugar! He would do anything for me and vice versa...


But somedays...somedays I miss being single... I miss the carefree ways involved with it, I miss "worrying" only about myself....

I miss the excitment of getting with someone new, the butterflies (Yes he still gives me butterflies dont get me wrong)

The getting to know everything about them.... the not wanting to spend a night apart (hard when you live together ha)

I just kinda *wish* we could go back to the start and just re live those days, when things were "fun", when i had to learn everything... when he had to learn everything....

I love DH with my whole Heart, please no hating, and we have a great life that with the addidtion of our little one one day will be perfect...

But i have always had a thing for "new" and "unknown"

It has been affecting my dreams lately.... I have had a few dreams where I "get together" with one of our friends (different mutual friend in each dream) and we tell DH and hes upset but then "over it"

I hate thinking these thoughts, because i know they are not pure nor what i should be doing

but how do you get out of the "want to be single" rut????
Help a sister out PLEASE!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment