She's been out of jail for month (3rd time in 2 yrs) and I'm supposed to be civil to her and I am struggling not to judge her and hate how she treats our nephew she acts like he is still 2 when she lost him. Everyone has struggled with getting him socialized, confident and not a "suck" and then she try's to be super mom.... Complains about a hair cut they gave him because "you can see the veins in his head" so what grow his hair In his eyes???!! come on!!!!!
It hurts to see that people have kids that don't appreciate the true value of it all... Shes more worried about finding a new bf insteAd of just getting a job and Getting her son back!!! Pisses me off!!! And hurts so bad to see it all :(
I know it is not my place to judge or be rude but let's not five her 100% trust when she has not been a parent for 2 years!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone

I totally know what you are talking about. It's irresponsible people with their priorities backwards. It's good her parents have her son, she doesn't sound like she is ready to step up and be a mom.
ReplyDelete