I finally got a response from a Practioner today and the first appointment is $180.00 and $65.00 there after I believe...
There are forms among forms to fill out in regards to this... I will print them off tonight and bring them home to DH and talk about the options...
I am unsure if I should wait until after I see the OBGYN in August... (as those appointments are "free") or if I should just go this route..... Questions questions right
I am also starting to "stress" about the wedding next summer.. not really, but just the savings part of it... I think i have it down to around $4100 for the whole shebam!!! (does this seem high or low to anyone??? opinions...) and am just stressing about saving it all...
we have about 2600$ a month extra income, bu tNEVER seem to save that, we could have our wedding saved for in 2 months it looks like, but dammit we are not good enough for that ...lol
Anyone have suggestions for me???

Don't stress out by trying to save it all in 2 months, you still have a ways to go so just set aside a certain amount for like 6 months. If you can possibly move it into a savings account right when you get your check or when it's deposited you won't even think about it! This is how we put money in savings each month. My dh has it deposited directly from his check into our savings account, just a set amount each month. Saving $2050 over 2 months seems like alot but saving $683 each month over 6 months seems much more doable to me!
ReplyDeleteTreated like it's a bill your paying every month and pretty soon you will have what you need!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! great Advice
ReplyDeleteI just havent been able to even wedding think in 8 weeks b/c dh was off of work, but now that hes back its becomming very real again!
I deff will be putting money away weekly, its just keeping it there... :S lol sometimes i get over whelmed eh lol :D