Jun 22, 2012
Battling Depression or just a down day??
i havent spoken about depression or Si muc on the blog- maybe only a few times
As i try to keep that demon at bay
i have never been medicated or anything like that
But have waves of depression forever...
Today is one of those days- is it just a down day or the start to a few down days?
I am not sure- im trying to push it off as im sure being down n out isnt good for the babe- and that is my #1 goal of course
But i wish there was a quick instant fix to these feelings
I have everything I need and want - so why so damn sad?!??!
AGHHHH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so sorry you are feeling down. I absolutely get where you are coming from. I suffer on and off, but have not medicated since I was in my early 20's. I have to say the pup is making a massive difference, but I still feel the pull of the black dog often.
ReplyDelete