Jun 21, 2012
Pretty Little Liars...
WOW
Why i have never heard of this show until this week??
Ok maybe it is a "tween/teen show"?? - a lil risque to be so- but i am
SECRETLY in love with it
I havent told anyone- as i am sneaking episodes during the day - and i am currently now on season 1 episode 20 and I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW
It is great- fun- love the suspense - and the whole plot
I realize these were books before- too late to read em now- i think i could watch this show all day every day- glad there are so many episodes for me to watch to catch up
who the freak is this killer lol or shall i say -A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oooh, I don't know this one. I wonder if it has made it to the UK yet. I will have to have a look and see.
ReplyDelete