Jun 11, 2012
If never leaves
Its still really hard to be totally happy for ppl who fall pregnant right away...
We just found out today that DH's cousin is expecting (well his wife)
As i should be over the moon that we will have cousins who are so close in age- it still stings
And i so dearly wish it didnt
Maybe because it was them saying "oh i bet we will be the ones who have trouble" etc
Or are the ones who are upset that it didnt work the first time
But i just wish i could accept it and be stoked for them
Im pregnant now- so be happy for everyone
I feel terrible for feeling this way
But its the honest truth-
I wish i didnt feel like this- and yet i do... :S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hear you on this one. I'm so jealous.
ReplyDelete