Jun 18, 2012
It seems readers have vanished
Ever since i posted i had a bfp..
It seems my support circle has gone from lots to none
I understand the hurt of seeing someone become pregnant- however it hurts that i rarley get comments - or anywhere near as many views
I still support all my struggling friends- and if im not a blog follower of yours, PLEASE leave me a comment of your blog or youtube
i miss everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I find there are three ways I react to a bloggy BFP. I continue to read all for a while. First there are the blogs I have a real connection with and I find that wherever that person is on their journey I like how they write about life and I continue to follow and comment. These, for me, tend to be the ones that have more to say than just pregnancy stuff. It doesn't mean I cant handle any preggy stuff, just that there is other stuff going on. Then there are the ones I enjoy reading, but I find that because of the subject matter, eg pregnancy, there is very little I can contribute, these ones I tend to carry on reading but maybe not comment on so frequently. And finally, I have to admit that if a blog becomes nothing but a forum for updating the latest minute details of a pregnancy, and nothing else, I find I am just not very interested and I tend not to stop by so much. This is just my natural reaction to things. Your post a few days ago about still struggling to be happy for those who fell right away rang really true for me, I can totally understand why you feel this way. So, I am still here and reading and I will always comment if I feel I have something worth while saying. I am sorry you are feeling so abandoned.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry Marly. I'm still here and I read all posts through my google reader so I'm not sure if it shows up!
ReplyDeleteOh no worries Merissa- my google reader often is "messed up" as well :D
ReplyDelete