Jun 8, 2012

My Dreams are too realistic

This is not the first time I have spoken about my dreams on the blog Before pregnancy even they have been crazy, realistic and intense since I was a young gapher But @ times (especially since I am no longer single lol) they are too intense... I have emotional dreams about other people- and wake up feeling those emotions I have woken up angry at best friends- and have felt it hard to kick the grudge even though IT WAS IN A DREAM And last night I had an INTENSE ONE... One where This guy we know and I were "fooling around" very emotional not crazy sexual but kisses and holds and romance- WHILE DH was at the same function we were at it just messes up my mind I would never cheat on him nor want to But now i find myself "having feelings for said friend because of a dream" HOW MESSED IS THAT!?~! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy dreams are so intense. I'm getting them too and sometimes it's hard to distinguish if you are awake. When you so arise, Im in a trance the whole day.

    ReplyDelete