Feb 23, 2011

DH Dr Apt in 15 mins

So I am a "wreck" at the moment LOL...
Photobucket

DH has his appointment with his DR in 15 mins, and I am praying that we get answers, but "scared" at the same time, how normal is this??? probably fairly..

Photobucket

I know we will not get instant answers today... But i am so praying that the DR will get him the SA and other necesscary tests... He is going to ask, but that does not mean he will recieve...

Photobucket

I think hes a "good" candidate to get it done, seeing as we have now beeen trying for almost 13 months, he started drinking at aprox age 8 and heavily drinking by 10 11 12 so that should give us an indication that something isnt right, considering we are not pregnant

Photobucket

On a ME note, i started the progesterone yesterday... not sure how i feel about this either LOL

Photobucket

I called the DR and told the receptionist that i was on CD 62 and needed either a. a wednesday evening appointment to talk to the dr, or get a perscription of the progesterone, so the pharmacy faxed the DR the form, and he also gave me 3 refills with it ??? :S equallying hypothetically 4 progesterone induced cycles...

Photobucket

Anyone know if progesterone can cause cysts>???!?!??!?! im thinking that if each month, my body takes longer for the follies to turn to cysts then maybe by taking the progesterone i am causing cysts to form??? maybe naieve and out there, but i am not sure
Photobucket

talk soon ladies


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment