
We are having a super bowl party/gathering at our house on Sunday... Which our house is a good size, but DH has invited about 14 ppl over and we do not have room for them all, which to me, embarrasses the hell out of me! I don't have enough chairs for everyone :S i know they dont care, we do have 3 couches, so there is ample room, but it will be tight! good thing we are all close friends lol... plus i will get a bit of "Kid" Time as our friends who are doing IVF for their brother are coming over, and Dear Mrs just had their 2nd IVF on Tuesday the 2nd... so keep them in your prayers and thoughts :D

So I have been questioning this whole "pregnancy is all around us" lately, is it that, or do we notice every single second of pregnancy around us... IE.. I was covering front desk yesterday (Shout out to all you receptionist's I don't know how you manage to do it, i LOOOOVE LOOOOVE My receptionist) and I had a call for her, so being gone, I asked to take a msg, and this guy whom I have NEVER spoken to in my life procedes to ask me if she can call at 4pm as (instead of saying I am in a meeting/have an appointment etc) says, Well me and the wife are going to see if we are having a boy or a girl, so can she call at 4 I will have the file with me on spot# EFF OFF like i needed to know you are expecting! Thanks!

I started taking False Unicorn Root again last night in hopes that AF will show her damned face! I have a 20pk digital OPK's coming and some IC opk's so come one i wanna pee and see lines! or a SMILEY FACE :)

I am really going to strive to be more positive, to see the light at the end of the tunnel, the silver lining, and the pot of gold! If anyone has tips, PLEASE SHARE EM!


No comments:
Post a Comment