It's been a rough pregnancy announcement weekend just the opposite of what I had hoped for :(
I wonder if when we have a child and we stop ttc'ing if pregnancy announcements will still bring me to my knees in pain and hit my heart???
one of them is due in June!!!!! And they must not have known since we had just seen them before Christmas and it was not obvious if you know what I mean :S but I am happy and hopeful for them
The rest of the announcements were at least ppl not so close to u's so therefore do not have to be around ... But still wish it were ppl yelling others that WE were expecting...
Dh has slept a lot this wknd!!! Asleep Friday by 9 sat by 7 and sun by 715 hmmm this hurts me and is an area we/I truly struggle with... As when I get bored I get sad and grumpy and the next day I am always upset b/c I feel as though we have "wasted our weekend!!!" maybe I have more thrive to life??? I want to enjoy and remember it all to the fullest???
Maybe I think to much? Well I know I do I over analyze and always have I always want to make sure to make the most of what I /we have and it works well but I'm a stressor and analyzer that's for sure!
So here I am, family day tomorrow and dh has to work (no surprise there now till Christmas they will most likely work every holiday
I may go visit my aunt who is like my mom for a java (decaf for me of course) :) and try to get In a better space :D
Happy family day to everyone!!!
Sent from my iPhone

I feel your pain, Marly . . . or at least some of it. Two of my BFFs are pregnant and I find it really difficult to be around them. I even find it difficult to think about them. I had this wonderful image in my mind that we'd have kids around the same time and they would grow up to be the best of friends. HA! I didn't factor in life bitch-slapping us last year when we had a miscarriage and then again each time a friend announced that they were pregnant. I'm truly happy for them, and while I would still have been a teensy bit jealous if I had not been pregnant before, but it stings all the more knowing that my babies could not be born.
ReplyDeleteHang in there . . . this journey HAS to get better!
Thanks Lady!!! i sure hope it gets better, when are you moving? i need to get some sweets out but dont want them to get lost in transit
ReplyDelete