
A year ago I was pregnant today... We spent the day happy in love (which do not get me wrong we deff are still like that today)
But im struggling, I do not want Saturday to get here... I do not want the pain of remembering how scary that night was... the ONLY night hubs is gone for the night, all around eery scary and real..

It also does not help that i am on CD 53ish i think, i have forgotten to check as it just infuriates me...
I did however get some new Vitamin C today that i am going to give a whirl and see what happens, its a type of asorbic acid you mix with water, 1000mg a hit!!! so FX this works....

I hate being a debby downer, but i can feel today is tough allready...
We had a fairly good weekend, didnt do too much, we went to the city about 1 hr away yesterday for dinner and a movie, which turned into dinner and dollar store shopping, secretly not impressed DH changed his mind once we were there... got a killer headache and went to be at 8pm :( not fun...
So we did get a "lovers" dart board to play tonight for $1.25 and hubs is stoked to play, so something nice to look forward to...

I also got a choco buddy!!! i am stoked to send her little random things to make her happy, seems we are going to share more in common than i thought, i will ask if i can post her blog, so we can all help her continue her journey!!!
Happy Valentines Day Ladies! HUGS

No comments:
Post a Comment