Since I met DH, he has always had a few issues with performing. Mainly sustaining an erection, not getting one, but keeping one...

It may not sound like a "big deal" but its becomming one... and I am ashamed that it is... But I think the Kicker today is knowing that we are adding a week to the length of time before we can get it on again.

This is because DH burnt himself with a Plasma cutter on Monday at work, and his burn is on his upper thigh... so therefore adding at LEAST another week to our no love making streak...

I am really not used to this at all :S Before DH I had a very active (and healthy) sexual life... I was satisfied, and made sure of that. I remember when DH and I first got together we had a conversation about "how often we would like to make love" and my answer was 4x a day... I was not Kidding! I was serious... I used to be "like" that, and honestly I am really starting to miss it...

I love Dh from the bottom of my heart, and his DR appointment on Feb 23-11 I am truly praying and hoping he finds some answers to fix this. Because even when we do have sex or bd or make love, its just not satisfying... Its either very quick, ALWAYS missionary (which i am really struggling with after so long) I need something else... I need him to "get better" or find a way to make things work better for us... We have tried toys and romance, and dirtyness LOL none of it seems to work...

I am at a wits end, and I know it is not fair to him... I dont mean to hurt him or upset him, but I am 24 and NEED a sex life... I need the release it brings, I need the closeness I feel, I NEED IT ALL... I NEED TO GET LAID, and get laid well... Sorry if anyone finds that crude or rude, but Sunday will be 6 weeks :S Jan 18-11 was the last time we BD (Thanks fertility friend for making me not everything grrr)
So maybe I am being selfish, or terrible or the worst wife ever, but IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS and i dont know what to do... anyone out there have advice or wisdom to share? PLEASE HELP US OUT :S
M

No comments:
Post a Comment