I knew i love him for many reasons, but he sees how much I enjoy being home and how productive I am here... So I get another day at home! :D
I know I keep justifying it, but like i said 8 months with 0 days off has been tough for me... I know there are many more ppl who do way more than I do, but I needed these 2 days!!!
So last night Irony slapped me in the face HAHA, I was in the bathroom staring at opk's seeing if the line is getting darker or staying the same, and my Fertility necklace falls right off the cord. So I look at it, and the loop that is holding it on, is still tight. So I take the necklace off and try to slide the pendant back on and the loop is too small to go over the clasps!??!?!! SO please tell me how that happended, thanks irony you are always here! LOL
I thought I should post some pics of our weekend! DH and I were en route to a friends place on Saturday morning and found these beautiful icicles all over on the rocks on the road, so of course I take the opportunity to capture a bit of everything we do ! ha




Beautiful photos, and I don't even know where to start with the necklace . . . strange.
ReplyDeleteThanks, weird though eh! hahah :D
ReplyDelete