Feb 8, 2011

Here AF here here here AF!!! SHOW UR FACE

Well,

Seems to be the story of my life since we started ttc... where are you af?? How many women BEG for their period to arrive???

Photobucket

So what am I trying now???

False Unicorn Root This seemed to work in my super duper long summer cycle... And then all the time, I feel I just never have normal length cycles without something... so false unicorn root, in every drink of the day about 2 or 3 tinctures full at a time...

Photobucket

I am also trying (AGAIN) Vitamin C I too have tried this before, and it did not work (is the definition of insanity not doing the same thing over and over hoping for different results???) I am going to try 3000mg every hour and see if that does anything...

I dont know, Dont know at all really lol guess its not really that funny, but what else can i do but laugh...

Photobucket

I was super tired this morning and made a status about it and of course i get a response that says "Im pregnant and have a 17 month old, thats why I am tired.." ARE YOU KIDDING ME...go fuck yourself! lol not really but did I have to hear this at 635am LOL no not really! lol even it upset DH a bit... :S

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're in limbo again! I love your engagement photos though- they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete