Feb 11, 2011

A Medium Reading, I just remembered...

About a year and a half ago, almost 2 years ago... I convinced a old friend of mine to attend a Spirtual Church for one day just to check it out. As before I had gone about 2 years before that and I was blown away by their welcomness and the "things" they did.

Muskoka Spirtualist church


Photobucket

The first time I was there, there was crossing my fingers that the Medium did not pick me... and she did... She told me some exact phrases that were said at an Aunts furneal (and not common ones) she said "The person who is coming through wants me to say that "Her Bark was worse than her bite" and this was my Aunt Shirley who has passed... She told me things about School (I was in University but how did she know exactly, I have NO clue...) and the details I do not remember....

Photobucket

The last time I went, I thought the same thing, dont pick my, pick my friend so she can see how real it is and experience it... Well, a different Medium Lady, picked me again!!

This time I remember it, I also journaled about it so that helps for sure... But the first thing she said is its ok, I see small children all around you... ?!?!?!? Now looking back at this I am thinking this is to remind me that all will be ok... She mentioned how she seen me as "Motherly" and that I needed to calm down a bit.. When they are done your reading, they ask if it makes sense (at this time IT DID NOT) so I said that I was a little bit confussed and didnt fully understand, she looked at me smiled and said, "I know but you will!"

Photobucket

So was she talking about our TTC struggles? and that we do infact have lil ones one day... Maybe I do need to just relax!?!?!?!?!?!

Photobucket

Previous CD 52

And Now i am on CD 51 today :S not Impressed to say the least, (-) OPK, BFN hpt, and no answers, no clue!?!?!?! :( I am tired of being here... I dont want to have such long fucking cycles... I want to be more normal... I want to get pregnant

Photobucket

I have been thinking of making a blog entry about one of the most horrific and embarrassing things i have to deal with every day thanks to my Mom... If I get some comments on this post I may just write it to see that ppl are reading... It will be hard to hit publish if I do, but I think it may help me cope...every single day for the rest of my life! (Thanks for ruining me mom...)

Photobucket

And last but not least a lil photo i made for DH

Photobucket

Happy Friday Ladies!

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment