Apr 6, 2011
Removing Road Blocks Adption T
There I am! Not the greatest pic, but my wknd was a relaxing one :D I finally got my t shirt in the mail (Silly Canada post and taking so long) on Saturday and deff wore it with pride!
Its a great cause to head over and visit Katie & Alex at Removing Roadblocks and support them however you can.Removing Roadblocks
They are super close to bringing home their new bundle of joy, and being the parents they were made to be! Katie has also been working super hard on her gorgeous jewelery! (I will have to get a picture of my gorgeous flower necklace that i have, such amazing durable craftsmanship put into every single piece, you go girl!)
There are links to her etsy store on the blog www.removingroadblocks.com
So get out there, help them out, as these are truly 2 ppl i know will make amazing parents, as they are beyond amazing people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment