Apr 25, 2011

Waiting... Yet Again

Well I called the fertility clinic again today, and thank goodness the RN is nice, she still hasnt however received my Referral :S This is not good, not good at all right... not sure about this, apparently it could be at the Dr's office downstairs, but at the same time, it could not be, "we arent sure" So do i wait and call the DR tomorrow if they in deed have not received the referral, or do i wait and see... im just so sick of waiting all together,...

Like seriously its CD 50 something yet again, am i surprised, not really, saddened HELL YA ... so sick of such long cycles, why cant my body just work :S

Any help would be appreciated.. i just want to get in ther ASAP and book my day or half day off of work as well :S not impressed that they do not have the referral as of yet !!! WHAT DO I DO? anyone?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hate to wait to so I say call em up and bug them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I called the specalist who hasnt recieved it yet, but found out my dr is closed for today :S lol so guess i will call in the morning to ensure they have sent it out :D

    ReplyDelete