So dr apt not as great as planned but ok we will get there
I wanted to just relax and chill and of course dh almost walls away from work today (nooooooooooot his style at all :s) and is in a panic
He's been with me 40 mins and no asking how the dr was ... This shouldn't hurt as much as it does a d for that I also feel guilty
My head is literally aching from all this is less than an hour
Dr wants a 2nd opinion from a obgyn
He says too many risks for him to do this with out "consent "
He hopes to save me the trip and get a go ahead for clomid
Worst case I will be scheduling my first obgyn for fertility
He was "greatly dissappointed" with my charts (thanks me too)
Reception says "it will happen"
I say you have to at least ovulate to have a chance
If he dosent call by tues I call him
:S
Sent from my iPhone

Man I hate to hear all the crap you are going through back and forth with the doctors. I'll keep you and that future baby in my prayers :+) Thanks for your in depth response to my post today - there is so much about Canada that we in the states should look at and learn from... as well as overseas.
ReplyDelete