Apr 11, 2011

New Rubber Boots :D

So DH Treated me to some new rubber boots this weekend! And sadly i am overly excited about owning these! I spent way more than I normally would ($38) but now i have no reasons not to do all the gross fishing, hiking, 4 wheeling, but in style!

Yes I spend a lot of time with DH and the guys... at times this is trying to say the least, but most often Id honestly rather it (shhhhh) But we live in a very rural area, and some of the other girls, come to the pond all hooched up, wearing WHITE and getting upset wiht a little mud on them! COME ON LADIES< your making us look idiotic, dont come, or dress right or DONT COMPLAIN when you get dirty :D Vent over lol

Here they are:



TTC front, not happy, nor impressed, CD 38 up and down temps, no af, no ewcm no notta nothing zip zilch :S

4 comments:

  1. Now those are some rain boots - I'd be wishing for rain just to play in the puddles :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks, i acctually felt like a child walking through mud and puddles on saturday just because i could :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. now those are just plain cute boots! i just have a plain ol brown pair and so need to upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boots! Always good to have a good pair of mud boots on hand!

    ReplyDelete