Apr 29, 2011

A rainbow from Nan

Putting this picture up today does not give it as much justice as it should have.... being its rainy and stormy here these past few days...

However I did snap this shot en route home last Wednesday 4-20-11 ;)
When I was having a crap tastic day all around... I was fighting tears on my way home thinking of the silly receptionist... the fact that i was on cd 40 something (oh yeah intothe 50's now grrr) and then (oh it was sunny and nice about 535pm) and i look to my left and see:



Yup thats Nan showing me shes here still... sure I may sound crazy to you... but right after my Nan passed I did a bit of talking to her one day when i was alone and told her that I NEEDED to know she was around me, I was weak (I had just lost my best friend) and didnt quite know how to move forward. So I said, Nan give me some rainbows when I need them, not when its rainy and you are expecting them, when you want me to know you are there, and when i need to know you are there... so to say the least this isnt the first RANDOM rainbow i received I think i have some posts somewhere about the other ones... some are hard to see on camera but most that i get are like just abit like this one, on really nice days :S weird, I LOVE It, i maybe crazy, but hey it helps!

1 comment: