Apr 27, 2011

Possible Wedding Spot-need opinions

So to throw a little bit of positivity into the ol Blog o World... I thought that i would share some pictures of the possible ceremony venue for our wedding :) So Stoked, Hubs and I are headed there this wknd to have a look and see if its "us" :D:D::D:D

Photobucket

These are not the greatest pics (not mine, from a Regatta they hold there every summer {best not be on our date in 2012}) But im sure i will take better ones this wknd for you ladies :D

Photobucket

Tell me what you think though???

Photobucket

My attempt at finding pictures SUCKED lol if i find more i will add them, pls click to see it large..

what do yous think?>??


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I think it's beautiful looks very peaceful and a nice place to have a out door wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies! FX that when we go this wknd i fall as in love as i am with ONLY pictures :D lol

    ReplyDelete