Apr 24, 2011

Hmmmm a new reaction I am fighting....

DH's best bud (had a mc earlier this year) feels the need to tell Gary all about how they want to try for kids now...

Is it bad of me to say I dont care??? I wouldn't tell them but honestly I dont want to hear about it in the slightest....

I feel bad but since ppl don't know our story... It's hard I k ow it's "my fault" for ppl not knowing but I dont feel it's time yet when I attempted to tell a close gf it back fires and I got the whole oh just relax lol Grrr what so ppl not get about annovulation!!! If you do not ovulate how do you get a chance even!!!

I think a tear ago I hoped and prayed to be bringing our little one to Easter dinner... I guess not 2011 Easter :(

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment