Aug 2, 2011

Another Reading, same time frame :D

Totally different psychics... same time frame :D

MMARLY88, I see you pregnant before the year is out....and it appears to be a boy..DH seems full of little girl swimmers and that could explain late periods, mixed up cycles and just not knowing...Trying to weed out the boys..lol You need some good CM...and to lay down or upside down after . I always drank my fair share of green tea and voila...massive EWCM...it will help immensely...and you are guaranteed a girl after him...seems like 2 more girls...so a total of 3! Your cervix looks tightly closed and may pose the initial problem so instead cups or again..upside down legs in the air for 15 minutes will help as well as orgasm or keigel exercises while you wait..suck them up in there...I say end of August/September it happens!!! God Luck and bless!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment