Aug 11, 2011

Wedding Venue.....

So not sure if i mentioned yesterday or not, but I found out that the venue for the wedding WILL NOT allow any ceiling decorations of any kind... hmmm DAMPER on my plans to say the least...

So i have been searching and searching and searching to find something...

and I LOVE UPLIGHTING not sure if we will DIY or hire but we will figure that part out..

And then i found out that the space is really only 45x79 FEET in size...:S

Here are my random ideas of seating

Please tell me what you Think (remember we need almost 25 [24 may do] tables of 8)

:S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S


1.



2.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really like seating on picture #1 I think. I think the head table is closer to the guests and you might like that better instead of feeling kind of alone at one far end of the room.

    ReplyDelete