I had Friday off, and it was NICE.... too nice... I want to be at home so badly... one day soon i hope :D
I got a baby Toronto Maple leafs jersey (DH's fave team) I plan that when we get our BFP i will put it in the sweater and give it to him :D maybe never know right ;)
We had a great wknd BBQ on saturday filled with Smoked turkeys, Horseshoes, badminton and a toone of fun! i hate that i never take pics of our own events...:S
Yes that roasted 2 turkeys and 1 chicken and it was amazing!
It was more than a great event!
The next morning, however, our main hydro pole got backed into :S its make shift fixed for now...
Sunday involved (after clean up extrodinaire lol)
a lot of this
ahhh yes ALF :D Love him and may happen to have a few seasons on DVD since our sattelite cable also got destroyed this wknd ?!?! lol
AF showed on saturday, shes being a bitch today and i want to be in bed lol but other than that all is well

Sounds like you had a great weekend :D
ReplyDeleteLol, YAY ALF!