Aug 19, 2011

Well Well Well Mr. WRONG GP

So...

I had my apt with the awesome Dr. SW yesterday... I waited 45 mins for my appointment, but we talked for 50 mins!!! WOW it was great...

So...

1. I DO HAVE PCOS... stupid GP... and my ultrasound DID SAY i have cysts (small) on my ovaries... WTF ummm Mr GP You said i had no cysts and that my hormones were fine... FU you were so wrong...

2. my LH levels are VERY high in comparison to my FSH (just over double) this should only happen 1 day a cycle (your LH surge) and the chances of me being there on CD 110 when the blood work was done is pretty rare... so we need to deal with this....

3. The reason why i am eating awesome and exercising great and not seeing any improvements is b/c of this stupid metabolic "disorder" aka pcos ( ovaries are only an innocent bystander in pcos, and was given the name in 1940 when they only could coorelate the ovary cysts and infertility, not knowing it was due to too much insulin) So if there were a ice age tomorrow apparently i would live longest b/c my body stores ALL energies/foods/anything in me as fat (sweet! NOT lol)

4. I have hyperinulemia (as per wikipedia, also known as Syndrome X, i like this name better) that being the above reason as to why most of this sucks! lol

5. He is not worried about us getting or staying pg!!! eeek :D

6. We decided on Femara :D :D as it has a shorter half life and you can use it (hopefully dont have to) more than 3-5 cycles in a row... I have a script for (and orginally i thought only 2 months b/c of a repeat but upon further reading) 6 months, 2 repeats of 15 tabs each :D also have provera to bring on cycles if pg test is negative and have to go back on metformin but not the 500 mg GP put me on, working up to 2000mg a day... :D

I think thats it...

now the hard parts... when do we start this? with the wedding next july 14/12 i feel selfish and guilty if not right away (damn being cd 6 when i went there, or we could have tried allready) i want to know if it works asap so if not we can deal with that (even just makes me ovulate :D) DH is leaning towards starting in January (with a possible one try in September) i just dont want to be 8 months pg at the wedding, i will deal with anything up to 6 (only b/c ppl are paid, venue set, dress bought etc) so we will see :D :D :D :D :D

Any input ??

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. First, YAY for a great appointment!! I'm so happy that you got some answers!

    I say do whatever you feel is right w/ the Femara. Maybe a shot in September to see how you respond to it, and if that cycle doesn't work out, then start up again in January?

    FX for you!!

    ReplyDelete