Aug 22, 2011

Questions continue

So we still have yet to decide if we will try the femara this sept cycle or just wait till January or potentially the day after our wedding...

You see (call me greedy if needed thats ok)

I am in LOVE with my dress, and its paid for, and I can not wait to see DH when i am in it... so i reallllllllllly want to wear it, and yes we ordered a few sizes larger, but having a baby 3 weeks before the wedding? risky??? not sure, but also dont want to "waste" more time either... hmmm what to do what to do what to do

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's a tough one! If you're looking at three weeks before the wedding, I would say hold off.

    I remember for my BFFs wedding two of the bridesmaids had babies two to three months prior to my BFFs wedding and they had to have alterations made to their dresses to accommodate for enlarged boobs and tummies that had not quite shrunk down yet. Not a big deal, but it is something that you may have to deal with.

    So I guess I would say wait.

    (And I don't think you're greedy at all for wanting both.)

    ReplyDelete