2 Days from now I get off work early and take the 2 hr drive to the OBGYN in which I am *attempting* to keep a positive attitude about, and know that I will be leaving with scripts and a great plan!!!
I *wish* I werent going alone, but the nice thing is I have a great GF who lives in the city where the apt is... Then I wish I would have taken Friday off as well, but didnt and "newbie" has allready booked it off (hmmmm i wasnt allowed to till after 1 year here, but whateves)
I have lots of questions... but not really...
1. we have been trying for 19 months with irregular cylces
2. bbt shows no signs of ovulation and no positive LH test within these 19 months unless after about 1 day of progesterone to bring on af...
3. GP had said that after 3 months provera, 3 months metformin & provera 6 months of met that we would move to clomid/femera then he suddnely wanted a 2nd opinion, what is a reasonable time frame here for further medical assistance???
4. is there option of trying un monitored cycles as i do live 2 hrs away from clinic???
anything else i should ask ladies?!?
M

I think the questions sound good to me. I sure hope he stops messing around and gives you a plan. Be pushy! Sometimes those drs just dont care!
ReplyDelete