Aug 11, 2011

pg announcements...

Will i one day be happy to hear these from other people???

Will i not think something "bad" as soon as i read it/hear it??

Should i deactivate FB, or just block everyone my own age who is having/had/or having more kids?

Why does it affect me?

I know it shouldnt

Im happy for them all

but want to post my own annoucement...

Should we wait a few months to TTC again so that we are not super close to the wedding date???

OBGYN Appointment next week :S nervous as all FUCK (pardon my english)

I hope and pray he gives me the clomid as my GP was going to do but wanted a 2nd opinion

I need to get these long cycles figured out

As well as why i can not seem to lose weight no matter how hard i work out, or how few calories i eat

I just need to get pregnant once and have a happy and healthy baby (i know we all probably say this right)

Its been just over 19 months TTC for #1 and Im heart broken, im still very happy and up beat, just heart broken, i want to ask all my pg friends

"how long did it take you?" if they said over a year, id be "happy"

Is this bad? am i terrible???

Why cant i EVER stop thinking TTC, Does DH think about it this often??? I know he does b/c the other night, we were cooking dinner and talking and he gave me a hug and then just paused and teared up... I asked what was wrong and he looked over at MissyGirl (Dog) on the couch and said "I cant wait for that to be Bella or Soyyer looking up at us"

It breaks my heart... I try to only think positive but these past few days have "gotten to me" to say the least...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop thinking about TTC, even though we aren't trying anymore I still think about it. And if I were you I wouldn't delete those friends on Facebook but use the little X o you don't have to see their posts right now. I'm so sorry you been feeling kind of down and out the last couple days. I know how you feel and I hope there is a rainbow in your near future!

    ReplyDelete