Well since we were at a wedding this past weekend
It has put wedding on my brain like crazy... I want to finish everything I can now and just have it ready... I have a few invitations to finish making (maybe tonight since DH will be working late the next few nites) and have some reception only ones i need to print off as well...
I also have the fan Programs to make (1/2 printed at my Aunts house, however they are there, so can't really work on them)
Need to figure out how I will be making a Card box... im thinking whimiscial and pretty, maybe with round boxes?? seen one today... super cute, (darnit i should have pinterestted it!!! grrr)
LOL and besides all this wedding thought, not much is new...
a new cycle should be starting TOMORROW OR FRIDAY yesaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh it maybe a progesterone induced one, but i am happy for a new start... dr apt at OBGYN next thursday the 18th :S nervous but excited
Off on Friday for the big ol bbq we are having on Saturday... im excited (pray for sun)
oh and en route home from the wedding we made our usual stop at the Candy Shoppe :D DH LOVES it there and its a must as we drive by

Thanks for stopping by. I'm your new follower. I love your blog.
ReplyDelete